We’re continually in the process of compiling relevant information to help you understand our cause.
- JARA Community Dialogue Report March 2016
- We conducted a Neighbourhood Survey (Feb 2016) in which we visited every Single Family Home in the plans. We compiled the data and held a Community Dialogue in March 2016 to share our results.
- Community Response to the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Review, Nov. 29, 2015
We held a series of community info nights for Joyce area residents during late November, 2015. The comments, concerns, and demands from residents have been captured in this document which was delivered to the City of Vancouver.
In the News:
Affordable Units Lost to Redevelopment, Michael Mui 24 Hours, Jan 13, 2016
- “400 + units of affordable stock housing lost over past five years”
- “even with renter displacement protections offered by city hall, those given the boot can expect rents of newer buildings to be far higher than what they’ve previously paid.”
- “For renters, the waiting game for more [housing] supply to show up simply isn’t working.”