There are lots of ways to become a Community Connector with JARA. Here are some of the volunteer tasks that you can do.
- Share our petitions & posts to help us get the word out via social media and word of mouth
- Translation Services (Mandarin, Tagalog, a variety of South Asian languages and more): in person translating and text (if possible)
- Leaflet Distribution, Door-to-door
- Writing/ Graphic Design
- Taking Photos and Videos at events
- Connecting with Community Members and Groups
- Floaters at Events to coordinate logistics (materials, food, activities)
To become a JARA Community Connector, shoot us an e-mail at joyceareaRA@gmail.com.